Monday, February 20, 2006

So much expectations, nagging time!
Today, I wish to complain! Or nag I hardly complain and when I do I usually look at it at being my fault and make fun of it!
This grant application has become something funny! On the other hand, irritating!
I have a supervisor who has to read it! He has his opinion! And provided me with his.
We have CEO in our company who has his own opinion!...
We have head of our department and the other company who may be interested in our results, they have their own opinions!
and the way, they treat me is like, I have to know exactly what is the outcome of my research! People, wake up how would I know what is the result of something that has not being done!!

You try to reduce the chances of probability to the out come you wish to happened! Right?!!
I don't know. May be people think I am not human. So, I can implement and tailor what they wish me to be or to implement! I have been so much in my life treated inhuman, I am supposedly getting used to it! I wish I could do a lot more complaining, but I try to remain silent, perhaps time will heal the pain!
I know it is my fault, in any possible direction I look it is, I don’t argue on that!!

No comments: