Thursday, February 09, 2006

Romance in Western Style!
1. I wonder how the love and romance are working! are they two different thing? I mean I have no idea by now!
there is this girl from Poland moved here just about a week ago. I told the German guy and her, let's go to the Swiss National Musuem on the weekend. I wish to visit it! We went together and I notice they are quite attracted to one another. I suggested I smell romance here!! Until now, everything seemed ordinary! The amazing part lies somewhere else! while we all went out for the museum,
she kept telling me that she has a great and lovely boyfriend from Poland who works in Nokia and they have been living together for past five years!! and she feels she belongs to her and on and on!! As I say Bla bla!

Today, I walked to work (as I do everyday), noticed two people are behind me but seem not making any noise! I turned back saw them walking hand in hand. I asked if they want to be alone! They didn't say much. So, we walked together to work. after arriving at work, when they were saying goodbye, I notice they are French kissing!
Of course none of these are my business!! She then thanked me and said we have to be thankful to you so, you made us close! That is good. I am happy about it! on the other hand, I wonder what happened to all profound feelings for previous boyfriend. That they are going to get married, after they are done!!
but simply she said, "after 5 years, I have to see how things will work out here!!!!"

Ethical conclusion: Never believe in what many women promise!! Have you heard crying wolf!!
Geotechnical conclusion: Women are the same all around the world!
The truth: love is something no one can explain!!(ya you right!)(though you force yourself into it!!)
My own conclusion: Never get married! life is less trouble without haveing a stable women!

p.s. if this was offending to women, I apologize but put yourself in my shoes and see if you would come to the same conclusion!! The British girl who used to be with that Brazilian guy is now with another guy!! less than couple of weeks! after Brazilian moved out!


2. I totally condemn any violence towards anybody! On TV they show violence in Beirut, Lebanon, Afghanestan, Jordan and many Arab states! They show how large it has been in those countries.
For a less than 3 seconds they Show Tehran protest! which seem about not even 100 people! and then they blame on Iran and Syrian's government all this violence!!
baba, someone has to tell these are Arabs who have got offended! not many Iranians!
We don’t eat grasshopper! I condemn everyone!!!

III. Once again I put up these:
Read this piece of Keyhan new paper published in April 1979. It is in Persian.
Read it here
This is also quite interesting!

No comments: