Friday, February 24, 2006

Old days, the truth about love! part five of my story!
Tochal Piste, Tehran, Iran

I start with a song of Sting: Shape of my heart.

He deals the cards as a meditation
And those he plays never suspect
He doesn't play for the money he wins
He don't play for respect

He deals the cards to find the answer
The sacred geometry of chance
The hidden law of a probable outcome
The numbers lead a dance

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that the clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart

He may play the jack of diamonds
He may lay the queen of spades
He may conceal a king in his hand
While the memory of it fades

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that the clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart

And if I told you that I loved you
You'd maybe think there's something wrong
I'm not a man of too many faces
The mask I wear is one

Well, those who speak know nothin'
And find out to their cost
Like those who curse their luck in too many places
And those who fear are lost

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that the clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart
That's not the shape of my heart

------------------------------------------
I am still wondering what is love, anyway!! I think I would never know!!
Today, the German guy and Polish girl who have just recently hooked up have invited me to go along for a day of sight seeing in Luzern area. Apparently, they are big fan of me since I am according to them fun person to be with! and I was the one who introduce them to each other! The new couple seem cute and in love!!
...
but I keep thinking how could simply when you have lived with someone for 5 years, and keep talking with him and stating that I am in love with him and this is more than love, all of the sudden, have change of heart!!
I really want to ask her, what she thinks and understand about this love issues. Her point of view! If I ever understand what she thinks or girls like her think or how they percept this status I would feel I am a real Doctor:-)
....
The day of signing my contact, Part 5
I arrived around 9:00 am and I waited outside until I was invited to go in. The room was occupied by 6 people. Later, I realized who they were but the significant person was a guy who was apparently the manger of human resources. I asked how he was doing and if he feels better since I have heard that he was not doing so well and was hospitalized! He replied back with such a funny, low pitch voice like a person who is completely high. Ya, what were you saying!! Hey boy, where is my tea, I need my medication!! An old guy appeared and brought in a cup of tea in an Estekan (Persian cup for tea). The guy grabbed the Estekan, bring something like fluid like in milky and brownish color and added into the tea and started to stir it. He sip the entire tea at once and then it seemed he become more aware of his surrounding. Right after he said once again with that funny voice and showing that he is completely high. Where were we? he asked; Yes, you asked for lots of money? Did not you? But he showed me what they will pay and said that is as much we can give you. I quickly replied, I was told how much I was getting paid in Canada and I wrote ot down. I did not mean that I want the same amount of money since I know that is a lot in Iran. Moving on, He then asked the guy besides him, Mr. Y. would you read this and make sure that this is his contact and not someone else? Then Mr. Y. looked at the contract and said yes, it is. It seemed to me that he was unable even to read anything, by this time he was completely high and almost asleep!!
Then I got the contact and signed it and told to show up at Saadat Abaad factory by start of the week after.

No comments: