Sunday, February 05, 2006

Recent changes in Iran Status quote!
Mr. Abtahi has said it!

I think I go as far as saying, a foreign policy without real support is useless. I wish this government of Iran would let whoever wishes not to be part of this controversial policies to leave Iran! I hate to see people start to die either because of war or sanctions!
I wish to write my thoughts in point form:
1. Good job done with this government of “people” and government whose job is only to serve and enhance people’s life! I think they have nicely created enough blame later when nothing is not being done in Iran, and they couldn't keep their promises, they can blame it all on the enemy!
2. It is good to stand in front of a large bully and say something against him. However, you should not doing so when no support is with you!
3. We have 80% of silence majority and 20% of active minority. When I was in Iran, I said we should vote for other group and people were telling me, you don’t know, they choose what they wish, so, our voting is not worth it!
4. An active foreign policy is the one that you find more friends and relax the laws that my be lay on your people!
5. Seeing in a conference in Munchen, Germany on Security policies; German and American head of states calling upon Iran's situation reminds them of 1933 when Hitler came to power! It is something not can be easily pass by it! hearing that Iran representative responding with attack, even shows how much we have leaned from past!
6. We have this Persian expression: whatever gets depraved, we add salt into it! However, problem arises when salt gets depraved! HAr cheh begandad namakash mizanand, vay be vaghti keh begandad Namak!
Truly, wish the best for all in Iran...

II. anyone recalls Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics?

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you
(Whispering) Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Movin' on!

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you

No comments: