Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Part III, News and Supreme court of Canada!
1. For those who can read Persian Read this strange contact between a man and his second wife besides his first wife!

2.Supreme Court of Canada ruling:Swingers clubs don't harm society, top court rules!!


3. I finally submitted a draft of my grant application to the people who have to see it and revise it. So, I can breathe for a day or two until I get their feedback!

4. Part III:
yes, one of the beauties of the Switzerland is the fact that you can do some work while you are sitting in the train! So, I am doing the typing these words right now!
Moving on, I told you about my job search in university, a little of my life and now the rest.
When I left my first job in Iran, I was jobless and money less. I was not getting much paid and that was the reason I didn’t have much of saving!
So, I had to find another job, quickly and at once. So, I started to send out my resume or fax it to the companies I knew or find out about them. It is so amazing, the respond was more and less what I was getting when I was in Canada! I truly started to believe that Iran is not my country when I get same not to mention worst than North America impression. I looked into newspapers, called many daily advertisements. I even got an interview with a company. The lady said, I shall show up there in 2 hours. So, I was there in less than 2 hours. I went to third floor of a fairly old building almost empty of everything except for some chairs and table. This girl took me to, I suppose, the company head. The advertisement was for a mechanical engineer, with fabrication experience. The guy started asking the routine question why am I back in Iran?! I told him the reason. Then he said they want an engineer who can go to a workshop they have in Ghazvin everyday and oversees the fabrication of this part which apparently belong to a automobile manufacture. All of the sudden, he asked, Mr. Alireza (he was calling me Mr. Alireza the whole time) did you bring a copy of any engineering apparatus or equipment from Canada? I asked what do you mean. He said, he knew a guy who used to work in a company in somewhere in Europe. This guy apparently copied all related document related to fabrication of this laundry machine and now they are manufacturing in Iran! And the guy is millionaire, now! After I said no, I would not steal someone else intellectual property. He said you know when I think you are not good for our job. Because if you go to this workshop in Ghazvin area I am afraid that you may get a culture shock!! Anyhow, I left and came back home with no job!
At least I could blame North Americans for my name which sounds Arabic for their ignorant, so, I may be a bad Middle Eastern guy! But in Iran what was the excuse for not even giving me an interview!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]