Monday, February 13, 2006

another Simple thought
I keep getting simple thoughts:))
for the past few days and may be for the next week or so, I may not have a internet connection at home. our DSL modem is out of function. So, bear with me if you e-mail me!
...
Looking at this middle age lady in our department who brings in the pack of mail letters and put them in our mail boxes is a great reminder that we should be happy. Working like a delivery person she is so enthusiastic that it makes me wonder if she does brain surgery for work!
I quite wonder why many of us aren’t so enthusiastic to what we are doing. She takes her job seriously. Do we do the same when we perform our job?!
....
Iran has participated in Winter Olympics game in Torino, Italy with 2 athletics.
See the link

No comments: