Sunday, August 21, 2005

Why do I insist to clean the kitchen?!



The other day I was going to eat breakfast at my place I encountered the following animal (see above). I have no idea what is called, but I have also seen one in Iran. They usually crawl very slowly and as I far as I know they like to eat lettuce, vegetables and leaves. They have small black eyes with eye lashes and two antenna which can go inside and come out.
The first thing got my attention was how did he (ok, I wasn’t sure he or she, but I consider he!) got on cleaning clothing on kitchen sink!!
Then, the second experiement was that I realized he shows reaction toward camera flash and me being around!!
Anyhow, I take the matter into my hands and move him to outside with respect and smile! So, he doesn't feel bad!
Then, I asked my roommates about whether they have seen this animal. This is what I heard.
The Brazilian guy said: “I-Kh Saw-sh it, but I did not touch-sh it”. What was that anyway? He asked me!

The Spanish guy said: “I-hy Dihdn’t go to Kitchen when I saw-kh it!!”. "It looked Disgusti-ingsh!"

So, I think I was the only dude who wasn’t much afraid of that! could be becasue of age! Then I made recommendation please clean all surfaces after you have eaten!!

2. Rain keeps coming! check out this forecast for upcoming days in Zurich

3. Have you noticed the new President of Iran keeps calling Islamic givernment rather than Islamic republic government! In his speechs he has been calling in our Islamic government...I really feel bad for Iran and Irani!

No comments: