Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I am back for the time being
1. Sorry for not writing for those readers who used to read my weblog everyday. I have been away on an assignment and I am quite busy these days as well. I am going to Spain to a conference next month while must attend many meetings and write reports all over. So, my apologies before hand.
2. Anyone interested to hear about my roommates!? If so, there are new developments here:
The girl moved out! She didn’t like living in a small suburb house! and living with the rules that we have. (Like Tuesday we have leave the house before 7:30 since clean lady will come in, she is rough women (If you are still around by 7:30 am, she shouts "get out","you must have had left the house empty by now"!) She apparently moved out with two guys in downtown of Zurich!
The Pakistani Professor moved back to his country. So, no more of him!
Now there are only 3 of us, the Brazilian, Spanish and I.
We still have major problem with cleaning the kitchen, none of these two guys wash their utensils after they used them. This really pisses me off! Because whenever I walk in to prepare a food for myself there is no pan available to cook anything in it!
There are now couple of pros for such small group of people being in this house. Most of the time the entire house is quiet and empty! The bathrooms are only for three people, now.
3. Read the story of women are suspicious of their husbands. read the stor here (It is written in Persian)
4. This guy is apparently anti-marriage and he has his own reasoning. read his article here.
5. For past few weeks except for last few days of June, this area where I live has a temperature fluctuating from 10 to 20 degrees and relative humidity of 60 to 90 %. Now I know why they say Switzerland is cold country!
6. AH, Holland and Germany are playing friendly soccer, I shall watch it! Until next time!:-)

No comments: