Saturday, August 20, 2005

These are days of my life!
1. Today something interesting happened. I went to do grocery shopping. At the entrance of the shopping store, I went to grab a shopping cart. I notice a middle age lady well dressed is returning the cart. Here if you wish to pick a shopping cart, you have to deposit 2 Fr. The lock is released and you can take the cart. Anyhow, I asked her if I could have her cart, so she doesn’t have to go to the trouble of plugging in the key and gets her money. So, I looked at my wallet and started to look for 2 Fr. Coin! To my surprise I did not have any!! Except .80 rappen, I didn’t have any coin and a bill of 50 Fr.! I told her, I am sorry I do not have any money. You can go on and get your money. She walked the way and said, oh do not worry about it! I was quite surprised with this attitude. Considering I have not shaved for 3 days and I look like Middle Eastern, dude!! this was something! I suppose she ran for her life, though!!

2. The rain keeps coming and coming. Actually it is pouring like there is no tomorrow! It has been raining since last night and going to rain until Tuesday according to the forecast!!

3. Two songs for entertainment:
3.1. I like the meaning of this song. It is from MOEIN.
3.2. This one is a jazz song by George Michael.
(To save any of the above songs, right click on the link and save it).

No comments: