Saturday, August 27, 2005

Miracle of new glasses!!
1. Once again it is the weekend and I have not shaved my face (I usually do not shave on the weekend as my skin gets sensitive).
Walking on streets people were looking at me with lots of fear! I could read that in their eyes! Even when I got on a street-car an adolescent girl was quite suspicious on my looks. She wouldn't take her eyes off me with that suspicious look! until a miracle happened!!! I had ordered a new glasses and I picked it up! I have no idea what happened. But amazingly right after I have worn it, girls were looking at me smiling, one of them even blink at me to my surprise!! Believe me I could see the face gesture of people before having my glasses on, I wasn’t blind!! But I call this miracle of glasses!!

2. Here has got quite cold, probably it is around 5 to 8 degrees. people are wearing pullovers!

No comments: