Thursday, August 04, 2005

Let's get somewhat political!
1. I still do not understand why Ganji is on hunger strike. I mean he can leave his hunger strike, can continue to write and educate people. He brain and thoughts are quite more valuable than being lay down like a meat with no movement just waiting to die. With all due respect to him, he has chosen a dark path for his means. THe dark side is prevailing! May the force be with him!

I do not understand us, Iranians, every 25 years we dry to step forward and all of the sudden we jump couple of steps backward by blowing everything and stop what we have continued. We blow reforms by not voting for Moein.
Ganji is self-destructing to achieve who knows what! I think we have really short memory when it comes to our past!
Another thing about Ganji, how could he write so many replies to the letters he received while he has been on strike for 50 day!! I recall we heard that if you do not eat for 30 days you die! 3 days no fluid you die! So, information we have heard so far are all untrue!!!

2. Is it me or wherever I open up a news site or TV I see threatening word for Iran. Iran has been receiving lots of attentions, recently. American are even talking about getting UN green light for a major sweeping! They are referring to new president as a hardliner. So, it means no chance for any changes and dialogue. I hope no war ever take place. It is quite sad.

3. I have to apologize for so many spelling mistakes and other mistakes in my writings. Because I usually spent less than 30 min. to write and I directly type everything in blogger. So. Forgive me for my deepening mistakes!

4. Ciao! bye! tuess! Widersehen! farewell!

No comments: