Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Second consecutive day in Tehran Convention Centre :-)

Ok, Ok, I did go to Tehran International Convention Center for two consecutive days! But this time was not for the Internet and web convention. It was for Air-conditioning convention and no, the purpose was not for the Chocolate and pastry convention, I just had this half opened eye on that convention and it just happened that I went there!! (Ya, you right!!) In any case, I once again learn a lot! After visiting all air conditioning booths and changing lots of productive ideas, I, of course, learned how companies try to extend their technology brain storming to women! I learned the true meaning of "Instrumental usage = Estefadeh Abzare (Thanks goes to a friend who reminded me of the word instrument for translation!)" of women!! To my surprise, many of these companies had hired women a few weeks before the convention takes place and if you would ask them a question, they kindly would reply: Dr. or Engineer X knows about technical details! So, I let you to talk to him!! Of course, after so much enjoyment (do not think personal, by enjoyment I refer to air conditioning equipment, nothing more:-)!!) we decided to pay a visit to the Chocolate and pastry booths! (It just happened, no planing what so ever!!)
This one was a different experience! Besides the simple and of course better instrumental usage of women, the aisles were overwhelmed from visitors! It was quite difficult to move around!
There was this scenery that made me to be shameful and of course a little entertaining! One of chocolate companies booth started to open up the chocolate containers in front of their booth!! All of the sudden, I saw a crowd of 100s start running, similar to how football players run for the ball in American football, and almost killing one another for just a few chocolates bars!! My god, it took only less than a minute before the entire area was up side down! And I am not sure but perhaps couple of people got injured!! What the experience it was!
********
For fourth consecutive days Tehran sees rain. It is quite nice, though. I recalled this song of Everly brothers (A-ha has sang it, too) called Crying in the rain!
Crying In The Rain - Everly Brothers
I'll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurting me
I've got my pride and I know how to hide
All my sorrow and pain
I'll do my crying in the rain

If I wait for cloudy skies
You won't know the rain
From the tears in my eyes
You'll never know
That I still love you so
Though the heartaches remain
I'll do my crying in the rain

Raindrops falling from Heaven
Could never wash away my misery
But since we're not together
I look for stormy weather
To hide these tears
I hope you'll never see

Some day when my crying's done
I'm gonna wear a smile
And walk in the sun
I may be a fool but til then darling
You'll never see me complain

I'll do my crying in the rain
I'll do my crying in the rain
I'll do my crying in the rain

No comments: