Friday, December 05, 2003

Rain keeps coming…Tehran sees rain for six consecutive days!

Amazing, not that I complain, this is for six consecutive days and rain keeps coming in Tehran! The air quality is pleasant, clean, and fresh. Temperature is about 5 to 8 degrees centigrade:), in a case you wish to know about the weather!
I remember this poem from second grade, it goes:

Rain again, rain again, with the sound of music
With drops similar to pearl
The impact of drops on the roof
Sweet and good; I was just a little 7 years old kid, fast and agile…

The Persian version is:
Baz Baran, baz baran, ba taraneh, ba goharhaye faravan
Mikhord bar bam-e khaneh, khobo o shirin
Kodako 7 saleh bodam, josto chabok…

Ok, I can’t recall the rest, anyone can?
An great news:
The first ski resort in Tochal is solely opened for snowboarders. And apparently, Yesterday, Tochal has re-opened its resort for ski lovers. Yopi, hopfully, this year I can go more skiing!:-)

No comments: