Tuesday, December 09, 2003

The grass on the other side is always greener or!!

Another sunny day in Tehran. I wish to say hi to all who read these pages either those one I know and those I don't know!
...
Today, I read the following story at Alex blog. I beg you to read this story. It is a great one.
.....
That night, I slept in her guest bed, under a canopy of pink and I thought how shabby my home was next to this. How unspecial it was and how I couldn’t provide such hospitality because I wouldn’t know how to put a home together like this one. Although I adore pink more than any girl I know, I’m not so good at being girly, especially when it comes to decorating and matching pastel colours, flowers and cushions. I started to think less of my home because I knew it couldn’t be like hers.
Read the rest here on Dec. 8/2003
.....
In one of the comments I was asked to explain more about the web and internet convention. I think by browsing this link you can find more information Internet fest

No comments: