Friday, December 05, 2003

Dead Poets Society

Today I went to Mahak-charity food fair for kids with cancer. What a crowd! It was nice to see so many enthusiastic people who care. From young to old they all were amazing and friendly. I spend more than 3 hours there. I think I will go to every event they may have from now on!

While thinking about such events I recalled this part from dead poets society movie and the fact that we should seize every possible moment in our life before we regert it:

Every day opportunities await us
and we must decide whether to take the chance or play it safe
I encourage you to take the risks
for nothing is gained without them
...It is this "Carpe Diem*" spirit
---------------------------------------
*Seize the day
See a picture of the crowed here

No comments: