Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What a serie is this Nip/tuck!
...
Sean: I believed in everything except here[Church and god] and now those are all gone deceived and gone wrong, and now I wish to know how to pray and understand here!
(Dr. Sean Macnamara feels devastating after finding out that his son is not his own, but his partner's. His long life partner and friend had sex with his wife a month after their marriage about 18 years ago!!)
Looking at a prostitute and street women who is considered a miracle of Jusis because of rectangular holes on her body where it is bleeding badly!

The street girl in the church: Sister did all those nailing and crucification to me since she wanted to continue her job at the church and receive money!
Sean: but your blood and disagreement with the bleeded blood on your body? Like the story in the bible!!?
Street girl in the church: That was also sister’s job!!
Sean: look at all these people here for you who have become believer!!!

The street girl looking innocently: There is nothing to believe in, Dr.!! There is nothing to believe in!!
...
This is part of script I heard tonight, after many days got a chance to watch this disturbingly drama is known as Nip/Tuck!

Anyone has seen it? I think it is quite interesting! I tend to watch it. Probably in North America they don’t show it or it is pretty old the ones I watch!!

No comments: