Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I announce my full independency, here and now!
People must know that I give up the notion of having a partner! Today, world must talk to me quite differently! Of course, I myself welcome me to the club of all ZZZs (Zan Zalil Zereshpolo)!

I, here now, am announcing while I am celebrating my very own right of completely being independent!

1. I can cook for myself in less than 30 minutes, something eatable! Plus, I can cook some Persian and non-Persian dishes!

2. I can clean my own flat! With all these high-tech gadgets around!!

3. I can separate the colors and white gears without any help what-so-ever put them in the laundry and washing machine, I even help my flatmates to use the dryer in our house! (my help was plugging the electrical cable into jack!)

4. Herewith, I loudly announce that I finally was able to iron about 3.5 x 3.5 cm of my own shirt without any help what-so-ever with very high-tech ironing tools that was bought by our guesthouse!

I here declare very loudly to all those who think it is necessary to find a partner, for the stated works, I say not!!
I am my very own partner and no need for anyone! have I said what-so-ever!!?

Sign: The signle want to be couple!!

II.
I am off to Canada next week, if you don't see me bless me with your words:)

No comments: