Friday, April 21, 2006

Some unrelated mixed thoughts to myself!
Nice Patio!

1. In less than 24 hours I flying to Canada, I was thinking to myself,
which of these three words describes me the best:

1. Egoist: a doctrine that individual self-interest is the actual motive of all conscious action

2. Self-centered: concerned solely with one's own desires

3. Selfish: concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself

Does choice of leaving Iran and leave behind Family and friends consider a selfish act? I tend to forget why I left Iran at the first place! I had a trauma for my right eye and that made me to keep traveling! I think it is difficult for me to leave any of these three traits and start to be different. I have thought carefully and came to this conclusion that when I was younger started my life in west, I lived so much alone, ...[censored due to unIslamic content:-)]! So, that condition has given me a character which can be described by the above words! So, shall I blame those years of what I am today! perhaps not!
I have decided to start a self-improvement. Of course, this has different dimensions!
hard to get rid of all those selfish at once, needs many years of hard work!

2. Due to request of Government of Alireza and with enforcement of local law this part is censored!:-)

3. When it comes to marriage we tend to classify our potentional partner in three catergories: (I would think so)
marriage material or perhaps Mr. & Mrs. nice person!
The hanky or beauty person: muscular or voluptuos fan person to be with
and of course the one that we tend to have offspring with!
does that consider to be a good classification?
I think the worst is to be Mr. nice person! Can we find a person that contains all three traits?
oh, I better get some sleep! :)

4. Many years ago when I was buying yearly calender, there was one name in Iran that was right at the first page of that calender Dr. Iraj Karim Pour. He is the one who knows how the calenders are made and what is meaning of date and years.
The most interesting article I read in Persian today is bbc interview with him. He describes how sophisticated Iranian were to choose the solar Calender and what are the pitfall of that. Apparently, UNISCO is choosing the original Iranian Calender. Read the whole story here.
If you can't read and the link is censord let me know I would copy and paste it here.

5. The last not the least Esteghlal finally won the Primier Iranianlige. DOODOOR DOODOOR Esteghlal:)

No comments: