Sunday, April 09, 2006

A conversation with the Polish girl!
Today, I was throwing my cloths in the laundry and going to kitchen area when I encountered the polish girl in our house inside the kitchen. She was having lunch around 4:30 pm.
After a short greetings and how do you do, she asked what I am doing and what are my plans for this evening. I said not much just enjoying the sun today and cleaning my room, trying to clear my room from its current disorder! She said let’s go out for a drink tonight. I suggested that is a great idea, however I told her to notify other friends to come along, as I like to see more people and have fun in group.
She agreed. she promised she will call them. It was around 6:30 she told me that they are not coming since everyone has got a plan of his/her own.

To decide where to go, she said let’s not go to Zurich as she doesn’t want to buy a train ticket and wishes to save money since she is going back to Poland next week. I agreed and said let’s discover our own town.

Finally, we found a bar. There were 5 people in it included the old lady who was bartending. The music was retro songs from 80’s. We sat and talked. She explained to me about the fact of her ex-boyfriend and her life.

What happened with her ex-boyfriend and why she wanted to leave him. I think with this she wanted to clear up the air and her conscious, too since in the end of our conversation she said: “do you recall that you told us (her and David) that there was a Brazilian guy who used to live in the same room as I was? And you said he was having an affair with the British girl next door, kissing on the street and walking hand in hand and coming to the room to his own girlfriend from Brazil who was staying in his room in the same day!” “I felt so “hapless after what I you said and wasn’t feeling right”, she said. ;[I said I am not sure what is in that room whomever moves in falls in love:)].
That was in her own words. I was wondering how could anyone have have a change of heart so quickly since you kept telling us I have a boyfriend who I am with for past 4 to 5 years.

She started by saying she has known her ex-boy friend for 5 years and out of this five years, 3 years he was away or she was a away! She wasn’t happy with the status. According to her he was working in Nokia’s in Finland and she was seeking her destiny to get phd in Technical university of her home town.
She said I liked him but she was not sure and apparently he was like that, too. They had been together for so long that they were completely used to each other. It seemed that they were lost without being with one another. But these feeling were not true since she decided to go out with David (the German guy in our house) and called him to break up with him, as soon as she said now she is seeing someone else, he accepts it and said nothing!
One of things she mentioned was that she had never thought she would feel for someone else while she was with her ex-boyfriend. according to her, she has seen men before who she started to like but always it was limited to a conversation and appreciation but never felt the way she felt for David. So, that tells her that David was the right guy!

I asked her, why didn’t you get married with your ex-boyfriend after so many years? She said apparently about 2 years ago, he had said let’s get married. They decided to get engaged and afterwards start living together and start getting prepared for the wedding ceremony. However, later after being engaged one night she asks him "when are we going to get married?" He replys that he should think about it. She gets pissed off and later same day when a few hours later he goes on her knees and ask her to marry him, she refuses and says, she still does not know him so well. according to her, She didn't accept becasue he always kid around. she was not sure if this proposal was the true feeling of him!!
So, from then their relationship keeps down turn and then he goes to Finland and she comes to Switzerland. And the rest is known.

Straight forward conclusion: when you really like someone try to change your heart not as often!!
Complex conclusion: It is all men’s fault! Not to do the right thing!
My own conclusion: somebody, somebody, everybody finds me, somebody to love!!
Musical conclusion: Love is in the air…
High school conclusion: Agha ma begim, may I say it, Sir!! Love is not defined but logic and money are better!


2. Read Pinkfloyish write up in Persian.
He is married to Payam for past 2 years I think and sometimes it is interesting of her perception of US life. Another thing I didn't know that she has apparently lost her brother to drug addiction. You can read it here. She has mentioned this in her article, too.

No comments: