Sunday, April 16, 2006

Remarkable somewhat astonishing thing has happened, ok not that remarkable!!!
One of the problems with the new place that you move in is the fact that you hardly find a close friend. or, It may takes years to find somebody close.

Having said that, as I mentioned I have been working quite hard, for the past few weeks.
today was quite interesting, I received an e-mail that my abstract is accepted for the major conferencesin in biomedical field in the up coming months!

What makes me to be happy is that my own supervisor suggested that I should not submit any paper since I have just started and I have not worthy results!!

Despite that I submitted and voilà; it worked, apparently! Now the only major problem is that I should produce what I have promised! Cross my fingers I am hoping to do so!
It would have been nice if I could celebrate this with someone! And jump up and down!
got stimulated but no soul to share the energy and happiness with!

I have also applied for a grant and if I get half of the money that I have applied for, I have promised myself and told my boss, one day for half a day I will go crazy! Because that kind of grant application is usually written by someone who has been in the field for at least many years or s/he is post doc. who has spent sometimes doing research in the area!!
So, one down one to go! Against all odds my paper got accepted! If the grant application is getting accepted and next I make that paper as a journal paper! This has been a good year! I mean by the end of the year!

We shall see! of course no perdiction is perfect!

No comments: