Saturday, April 15, 2006

Short!
back in Iran, when I arrived I taught for three months an English conversational class in an institute named Gheshm. In my class there were 5 people, two guys and three girls!
out of these 5 people, 4 are not in Iran anymore!! and the last one I don't know of her. She may be out of Iran, too.
2 guys were medical Doctors. One is now in Australia and another is in US. one of the girls was sister of my friend in Canada, she was a remote sensing expert and physicist. She is in England, now.
The other girl was an with MS in fine Arts and the other one was studying something which I can't recall! but all technical people are all gone!
what I wonder when does this brain-drain will stop!!
and Mr. President keeps saying, this country will be destroyed!!
I get so .... velesh kon....never mind!!!

No comments: