Monday, April 17, 2006

A box of Tea!



As I am growing [because I realize for many years I was stuck in my childhood and some simple thoughts that I could hardly let go, now I am slowly let them go!] and becoming older, I have been developing this sense of appreciation for simple art work and interior design and architecture!
Couple of days ago I had gone for shopping, I saw this wooden box of tea which I have been wanting for a long time and wished to have it! [photo above]. I always felt that is cool if someone asks for a tea, and you offer her/him the tea in box of red wooden tea. It is cool to put different flavors into the box. It quite reminds of the movie Forst Gump, though I changed it like this: “life is like box of tea, you never know what you get, unless you open it and taste it”.
I know this is not so much of tradition in Iran, since we are not big fan of the tea bag. However, I have to admit that quality of some the tea bags are improving.
...
I was site seeing a few days ago in old town of Zurich. I started to break away from routine pedestrian area and walk up the hill in the old town of Zurich. I realized the quality of cars and people who were there are changing! The cars started to become Mercedes, BMW, Ferarri and people who had designer gears on, it was easy to recognize I got on high class street! So, I kept walking until I found myself someplace vast in circular form where it had a view to some of the houses around and part of limmat St. and river.
The picture above shows how a patio in a house is put together. I quite enjoyed it and felt to put it up to at least recall things can be changed even if it is in old, and weary condition. Cheers!

No comments: