Friday, June 19, 2009

my 2-cents about differences between Khatami and Mousavi

I would like to write this very short about the differences between Khatami the ex president of Iran and Mr. Mir hossein mousavi, current candidate of presidency.
with all due respect whenever some hardliners were against Mr. Khatami's policies, he would withdraw and keep quiet.
He continue this idea to lose all his friends.
I truly think Mr. Mousavi is doing great despite having no voice or even all his friends were arrested. He is still brave. My hat off to him, I really thought he is not the man of hard time, but I realized I am totally wrong.
both him and Mr. Karroubi have been doing their part to stand against this fraudulent government.
but I think we should recall that Khatami was man of god (with theological background) understating that tells us, we should never trust those with that type of clothing(clergy) who claim to be man of god!!

No comments: