Friday, July 18, 2008

Music!
0.1. Reading Arsh weblog and the sad news she heard about her co-worker, reminded me of something a several Years ago in Toronto.
A pleasant and lovely 26 years of age lady who was co-worker of friend of mine accompany us for a lunch in Toronto. We had some conversation and She mentioned that she is going to see a Chiropractic the same afternoon as she feels pain in her neck.
Two days later I saw my friend for lunch and he said, do you recall my co-worker two days ago with whom we had lunch? I said Of course, I recall. He said, she is from neck down paralyzed!! I said you must be kidding! No, I am not, my friend said. Apparently the same afternoon we saw her she goes to chiropractic office. He somehow tries to release pressure of her neck by axially rotating it. Then, she must have resisted, somehow, so, the nerve gets cut or something happens that she can't moves her leg and hands afterwards!!!
This is striking and so sad:(

1. I didn't want to remove previous report about that old women who sells pens to make her ends-meat! I may cut and paste it here again.

here some music: Ok I explain what is especial about this song: Here Dinah Shore sings an Iranian song. Who is Dinah Shore? Wikipedia says: was an American singer, actress, and television personality. She was most popular during the Big Band era of the 1940s and 1950s.



this is my favorite by Hoomayoun Shajarian.


This is by Alireza Asar for Iran, and big punch to eye of AR-ab who think non-senses.

No comments: