Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Miss everything!!


1. First I missed my parents and friends! I missed many things. I wished I could be of help to them during these days.
It is quite strange there was this aunt of my dad, she was about 81. I heard she just died on Monday around 2:00 am!!! I was sleeping Monday around 2:00 am, though I saw her in my dream and somehow I jumped!! The next day I called Iran and I was told she has passed away!! Every kind and nice lady who was quite wise. She will be missed.

2. This is Iranian National Anthem during Ghagar Dynasty!



3. One of the most important thing is when you are going out with anyone, you can't criticize her/him for her/his behaviour! what you can criticize your partner for is her/his bad habits!! Despite this politically correct approach we tend to get offended even if someone says that this habit of mine is not appropriate!!

4. Just an Arab student who studies in Germany came to our office. He will be doing his Masters here! Only one comment, he seems nice, he has worn dress jacket with pants. Why can't he remove the jacket label on the right arm! I wonder about those who leave the sticker of the brand name on the cloth!!:)

No comments: