Monday, January 29, 2007

Do you like yourself!?
1. I don’t like myself but I admire myself! So, the only thing I truly rely on is gaining something for what I deserve! what is this tiring chalange when there is more into life or perhaps nothing!

1.1. Dr. Ehsan Naraghi is a sociologist who I admire for his work. I read one of his books under name from Place to the Prison back in Toronto, Canada in English and I felt for the first time, I got a great understanding and analysis of days of Iranian revolution since I was just a child then. Because many books I had read about Iranian revolution were so biased that there were so difficult to conclude anything from them. I read someone has produced a documentary movie about his life. If you read the above article I put the its link (It is written in Persian). by the end of the article Dr. Naraghi apparently appears in his own biography documentary says a line which I quite like it and got impressed: 'I am ready to die and I have no fear from death.'Says Dr. Naraghi.

2. Today somehow while working I felt I should be listening to Ebi Iranian singer. So, I started to listen to Ebi songs on bia2.com Somehow, some of his old songs brought me to tears for no reason...

3. Good news: There is Asian winter Olympics, Iranian team is participating at both men and women venues, Which is great news. Good luck to all of them.
عليداد ساوه شمشکی‪پوريا ساوه شمشکیحسين ساوه شمشکیباقرکلهر
آلپاين (زنان)سميرا زرگریمرجان کلهرميترا کلهرفاطمه کيادربندسری
صحرانوردی احمد کاويا نسيدمصطفی ميرهاشمی حسين ساوه شمشکی سيدستار صيد
اسنوبرد:عليرضا قاسم زادهسيدامير حسين شريف نيا

4. Why we have different mood?

No comments: