Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Blog-tag a game for every season!
This blog-tag has become quite interesting game. Iranians around the world started this game for Shab e cheleh. So, with some delay since Nataly, Maryam and Arsh have asked me to participate!
sorry for delay:

1. I would like to analyze anything happens around me and find a tools to described them. This makes me to stay too logical in many occasions that are not necessary!

2. I am quite environmentally conscious! I had lots of disagreement with my own family in regard of garbage disposal especially when I was young. When I was 8 I got into big disagreement with my uncle (daie) in the car when he throw orange skins out of the windows of the car, I recall I cried until he said he won’t do it again!!!

3. Up to around 9 years of age I was very quiet and shy! As time passed I become the most talkative person alive!!

4. I sometimes weep like a little girl for something has happened around me!

5. My highest dream and hope is that I contribute to improve and wellbeing of living condition of humans around me! That is why I do Phd.
I invite whomever reads this weblog to leave comment and participate including these few for the time being:

1. Dr. Anahita
2. Spooky witch
3. Tigerfish: hoping things have gone well with her dad.
4. Kimia
5. Nirvana

No comments: