Monday, February 05, 2007

Sushi: I finally made it!

One of the very unforgettable experience of mine just happened on this past Saturday which desperately needs to be mentioned!:-) Those who know me, know that I am a Sushi lover! Perhaps even more than Chel o Kabab! So, I finally made Sushi right from scratch!! Except the seaweed that is used to wrap the Sushi everything else was created from original ingredient indeed I wrap them, too! I even made Wasabi paste! This was an amazing experience for me! But the resultant Sushi rolls were not optimal, I have to admit. Not to my own tongue! I think the rice was little over cooked. About 8 people ate the Sushi rolls I made and they are still alive and have gone to work the next day and today! I made sushi rolls with raw salmon, raw tuna, California rolls (cucumber, avocado) as well as red Caviar!! During the shopping of these ingredients I saw Iranian Caviar was sold as well (written on it Iranian Caviar) of course not on the shalf, though ! The price was amazing: for 250 gr. CHF 2300

You can see my photo with the Sushi just made!


2. The universe has its own terms to set the things even! I think I should start to believe in that!
or may be not!

No comments: