Tuesday, January 09, 2007

don't know why!?
I have this 'bad' habit (I am saying bad, becasue I should not doing so!) to read Iranian news! Everyday I read these news I get more and more upset! Because rather than any good news I see no good news coming out of Iran.
I think I just put a few of them here for others to judge for themselves:

1.
افزايش مرگ و مير ناشی از آلودگی هوا در تهران

استفاده شهروندان از خودروهای شخصی از عوامل اصلی آلودگی هوای تهران معرفی شده است
شهرداری تهران اعلام کرده که آبان ماه امسال ۴۵۰۰ نفر به علت سکته قلبی در شهر تهران جان خود را از دست داده اند که آلودگی هوا علت ۸۰ درصد اين مرگ و ميرها بوده است.

Mayer of Tehran has reported that more than 4500 people died in October and Novermber of pollution and related illnesses to pollution. (I think the number of Amercican soldiers died in Iraq from beginning of Iraq war are about 3000!!)

2. مديركل مبارزه با جرايم جنايى آگاهى ناجا:
بازداشت ۳۰۰ متجاوز در ۸ ماه
۳۰۰ مرد متجاوز در ۸ ماهه ابتداى سال جارى بازداشت شده اند.مدير كل مبارزه با جرايم جنايى پليس آگاهى ناجا با بيان اين مطلب به ايسنا گفت: ۴۰ درصد تجاوزات به عنف در پى اغفال قربانى و ۱۵ درصد از سوى مسافركش نماها رخ داده و اين در حاليست كه پليس بارها به زنان و دختران جوان هشدار داده كه براى تردد از ناوگان غير رسمى حمل مسافر استفاده نكنند.سرهنگ تواضعى گفت: بر اساس تحقيقات پليسى، مشخص شده است ۱۸ درصد از عاملان تجاوز به عنف با تهديد چاقو نيات پليدشان را عملى كرده اند.
Director of Police division of crime in Iran has reported that in past 8 month about 300 rapist were arrested!! (considering this is done in Hokomate Adle Ali, or as Islamic Republic calls it a government which is from god on earth!!) (taken from Iran newspaper)

3. مشاور رئيس جمهور در امور روحانيون
مشروعيت ولايت از ناحيه خداست
خبرگزاري فارس: مشاور رئيس جمهور در امور روحانيون گفت: مشروعيت از ناحيه خداست و مردم وظيفه دارند براي تحقق آن تلاش كنند.
The president’s of Iran advisor in clergies affair: Legitimism of the government is given by god and people must put effort to keep that going! (taken from farsnews)

It is very hard for me to ignore these news! and say I am out of Iran so, let them think about those problems!
you be the judge!

No comments: