Thursday, August 10, 2006

I worry for Iran and Iranians...
I am worrying for Iran! For Iran coming under attack for nothing!

I am worry for Iranian people for those teenagers who get simply executed for having a sex before mar-riage.

I am worry for those who die in the prisons of Iran for thinking and promoting thinking.

I am worry for such huge non-standard cars which are causing paralization of those who getting on them, by exceeding vibration; those cars which are assembled in Iran and sold on price of blood to the ordinary people.

I am worrying for increasing level of pollution in Tehran and other big cities of Iran, for which everyday thou-sands die of taxication or related syndromes because of ignorance of officials.

I am worry because Price of Oil is at the highest level and still there are millions of Iranians under poverity line or have to work 3 shifts to ends meet.

I am worry for so many monuments part of ancient heritage left from our ancestors and today no one have time to preserve them.

I am worry for every young person in Iran, who are thirsty for learning and developing, but they get no development, no opportunity.

I am worry for those women who wish to live free of any veil what so ever but forcefully have been veiled on!

I am worry for those human rights advocates whose voices are silent.

All and all, these things brings me to tears and makes me to profoundly worry....

No comments: