Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Living with Chinese and the old guy face!!
1. As Kimia said once Chinese have this habit of eating their food with open mouth! And it is quite uncomfortable noise! Having said that, one of the most strangest thing I ever encountered happened on the weekend!

2. I asked the guy if he has a vacuum to clean the apartment. He showed me the vacuum. I started the vacuum and noticed the suction is quite weak. So, I started to investigate the vacuum. The first thing it was to open the area where the garbage is collect! Oh MY Force! I opened it up and I saw the entire vacuum is fill with dust collected right in the area where vacuum package usually goes! I asked what is this Mr. Dang (he has same name little different, to protect his identity:). He said when my friend gave me this vacuum he told me to buy a pack. However, I later forgot what he told me to buy!!!!!!

3. Yesterday, I was in the bus going to watch the Swiss game against Ukraine! As usual I was joking and telling stories to friends who were with me going to watch! I can’t recall what story I was telling, but all of the sudden this old guy came to me and said, you are wonderful story teller and you are making everyone to laugh!!!! You seems like a great guy! I suppose you are Spanish! Aren’t you?? Then I said sorry to disappoint you, nope I am Iranian! He said what, where? I said Iran, Iranian! Ahmadi Nedjad!!!! Oh, you should have seen his face!! For next 20 minutes my friends and I were laughing to the face of the old guy and how he reacted when I said I am an Iranian!! So, much of publicity for Iranians since Ahmadi nedajd is here!! I think he was expecting that an Iranian cannot laugh, may be has a horn on his head! I told that to my friends! Surprisingly, since I am relax and joke about many things they told me before they meet me, they thought, Iran and Iraq are the same! And it is great to invade Iran because Iranian will destroy the world with nuclear missiles!!!

4. This whole thing is written in 5 min. I still don't have internet at home. So, excuse my bad grammar and writtings!

5. These are headline of Iranian Newspapers for today according to BBC presian service:

کيهان گفته های رييس سازمان ميراث فرهنگی و جهانگردی را منعکس کرده که در مصاحبه ای با يک نشريه ترک گفته است استفاده از حجاب در ايران آزاد است.

به نوشته کيهان، خبرنگار روزنامه صباح چاپ آنکارا از رحيم مشايی پرسيده آيا می توانم روسری ام را بردارم، معاون رييس جمهوری گفته است: بله اينجا ايران آزاد است.

به نوشته کيهان معاون رييس جمهوری گفته است در ايران استفاده از حجاب بدون اجبار است و هيچ فشاری از طرف حکومت در استفاده از حجاب اعمال نمی شود. اين يک انتخاب کاملا شخصی است. اگر شما در ايران از روسری و حجاب استفاده نکنيد هيچ مقام دولتی به شما تذکری نخواهد داد.

روزنامه جمهوری اسلامی از قم خبر داده که اظهارات رييس سازمان ميراث فرهنگی و گردشگری از جمله موضوعات مورد بحث در جلسه مراجع عظام تقليد بوده که از چنين اظهاراتی ابراز نگرانی کرده اند به ويژه آن چا که به خبرنگار گفته است دوران اسلام سپری شده و دوران علم جای آنرا گرفته است.

No comments: