Thursday, June 22, 2006

Not very successful days in my opinion!
1. I just recently moved to a new accommodation. I am now apartment-mate with a Chinese guy who English is so horrible that I have to say thing 20 time sometimes! Living with a Chinese has open up my eyes more than ever. How communication among people I important! How culturally we are different from Chinese! And how we admire decoration and beauty and on the contrary Chinese don’t care and live simple and no sorry to say tasteless decoration! Another thing is what they eat is quite smelly! I think I like Chinese food, however just for a couple of times in months, not morning, evening and everyday!

1.1. This Chinese guy has been living in Switzerland for past one year. He had come here with his wife and child. About 3 months ago, the wife says since she can not get a job here, she is going back to China!

2. In the evening because of sorry again stupidity of this Chinese I am not having internet for the time being and may be for future! Last night it took him 3 hours to write a Chinese e-mail to his wife!! Reason because his laptop is full of viruses! Reason because he has been surfing 18+ sites! (I am not sure what is with Chinese men and women, many of them like to sure sex sites!)

3. For every start there is an End and the end of Iranian footballers in WC was quite fast!
I think from this team we should keep a few youngersters and forget about many of these players and try to create a new team!
I suggest if we keep this Iranian team we shall change defense line with offensive line since all of our goals came from defense!

4. I am getting close to my conference time and I have not done much and feel pretty down! Must be my age! Few days ago was my birthday! But I think one of the nicest thingI got it was from head of our department, who came to congratulate me and handed me a bag for bicycle riding within there was small bottle of wine with two plastic wine glasses! Although, they do that for everyone, it was nice to see they care!

No comments: