Wednesday, June 14, 2006

some comments!
1. Women are fighting for women and they are getting beaten by women, who are fighting for their rights! I wonder about that!

2. Pierre Littbarski (i.e. the famous midfield player of German National team in 1980) was in ZDF commentary and he said: "I should apologize for saying this, but I think the Iranian Hero Ali Daei had mistaken the Nuernberg Stadium with Nuernberg public park!".

3. It is important to remember when a team loses, it is not fault of one person, it is the entire team. Same as when it wins, it is written for the entire team!

4. I ...., never mind:), I should get some sleep!

A song which I feel is nice to be heared:

This could be heaven for everyone
This world could be fed, this world could be fun
This could be heaven for everyone
This world could be free, this world could be one

In this world of cool deception
Just your smile can smooth my ride
These troubled days of cruel rejection
You come to me, soothe my troubled mind

This should be love for everyone (yeah)
This world should be free, this world could be one
We should bring love to our daughters and sons
Love,love,love,love
This could be heaven for everyone
You know that

This could be heaven for everyone

what people do to other souls
They take their lives,destroy their goals
Their basic pride and dignity
Is stripped and torn and shown no pity
When this should be heaven for everyone

No comments: