Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The shop producing words is closed for the time being!
For the past few weeks I have been working on my conferece paper and presentation.
not that I have got anywhere! somebody should have told me, babam jan madaret khob pedaret khob, if your supervisor doesn't want you to publish what is your own rush!!!!
However, I submitted the abstract and now I am bonded to to get the results I promised!
...
on the other hand, here is about 34 degrees C and humid. Considering we have no air condition in our room and the building! This environmental consciousness of Swiss dudes has been killing me:))
my computer software is now running that is why I got sometimes to do this writing.
For the time being this "shope of word producing is closing down" [at least until first week of August], hopefully one day I will back and write interesting stories for myself and everyone who are interested to read and get amused!

Ezat ziad, farewell wish me luck, I am going to this largest international conferece of Biomechanics, which is held every 4 years. It is in Germany. If anyone is coming, don't be shy, let me know!:-)

No comments: