Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Podcast and no excuse to learn English or any foreign language!!
Since I can remember I have been always fascinated by this idea of the fact being at the same time in different locations! Do what I want whenever. I think if I live long enough, I may see that. How, you wonder? Ok I leave that to some other time that my sinuses are not infected! bad cold I catched 2 days ago!

I go with this one, now you can listen to many good or not so good radio programs on Podcast! What is the Podcast?
You know I love listening to radio. Especially, CBC radio is my favorite radio because of type of information they provide. Now for those who are busy, who are having slow internet connection, they can simply download the Podcast of the program they wish and listen to it. How? Go to this link.
Before that you have to download the Juice software and just follow the procedure. then, you can listen to programs on your mp3 player, as and when you wish and learn the best possible English pronunciation(Canadian, eh?;-).
Have fun. everything is explained for those who do not know.
So, no excuse to learn English and use Podcast!:)

p.s. for those in Iran: you need a software to download the joice first, like getright. After you have downloaded that software, you can simplay use Juice, which will download files whenever you are online. Afterwards you can transfer it to you mp3 player or on your compuer and listen to them.

No comments: