Thursday, December 22, 2005

At last!!
1. Not many read the previous article about shabe yalda!

2. I have been told by many people that you are a "nice" person! I was almost going to kill myself (hypotethically saying)! But I am guessing it was about the time that being nice paying off!
Today, my roommate, the girl from Niederland, had asked her parents who came to pick her up to bring me a basket full of native cookies and cheese of Niederland!
She handed me these in my surprise and said, thank you for being around and being such a 'nice' friend all along! I didn't give anything to anyone, please do not tell anything to the other guys int he house!!
Interesting enough, My boss got me a present as well and said: I figured since you are not going to Iran I get you a book that takes you there! he got me this book called "The Physician" by "Noah Gordon". Apparently, it is about a Physician from west who goes to Iran learns how Iranian do medical surgery!
and everyone was telling me that I have been so nice since I have been arrived!!! and willing me to continue being around!

3. Tomorrow, our department is holding a multicultural lunch! I am making Zeresh-polo ba morgh! The hardest has been making rice!! Here although they call the rice Basmati but horrible rice! and I think I didnt do a good job! At least I will take some Shiraz Wine so that would compensate for my loss!:)

No comments: