Thursday, December 08, 2005

If the problem hit home then...
I was watching CSI series on TV.
I didn't see the beginning part of it, but some how one of the coworkers of the CSI team was buried alive by a psycho guy. besides, the story line and excitement of the TV show. you could see how worry all the co-workers were and trying so hard to find "Nick"(the guy who was buried) and get him back!
I was thinking the only way that high authorities in Iran would do anything about pollution perhaps seeing one of their loved ones gets sick becasue of pollution. So, I honostly wish someone that President Ahmadi nedjad cares about gets hit by pollution and eel sick. I know the problem is quickly they send him/her to europe or North America or some place with fresh air! but a wish is a wish!
...
and as I said it is so difficult for me to forget about Iran. I always think Iranians and Iran deserve better. We have been badly informed.

No comments: