Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A group hallucination or Psycalogical effect of peers!
Apparently, The new Iranian President has had a "religious vision" while giving speech in UN!! This is quite shameful on one hand, on the other hand hilarious!!

1. In English you can read here!
2. In Persian you can read here!

I have been reading the Da Vinci Code written by Dan Brown. I meant to buy it when I was back in Canada but the packet version of it; I couldn't find there. then, recently, a friend who also sometimes read this weblog recommended me again to buy it. Funny enough, here I found English version cheaper and in packet size!
moving on, this book really talks about the fact about Christainity and the means of that religion! What has happened after Jusus was dead.
I would highly recommend it. Although there are many people who are against it, I tend to think it is quite true!
whether true or not, but as I have always said; religion: A group hallucination where human wishes to see always a "thing" higher than him/herself!
with all due respect to our religious friends.

No comments: