Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Do not take things for granted!
1. Do not take things for granted! they may be there may not be there any other minutes!what I really mean is that know, percepting anything you see or feel may has a start, expire date and an end. So, use it, don't get excited around it so not knowing what or how to use it! Just use it properly!
having said that right now I am getting frozen! My hand my nose seems to be frozen!! for past two days we don't have any hot water not to mention our radiotors are frozen and my room is the coldest room here around the house!
So, apparently our heating system is needed to be replaced and from what I undesrtand we will not have any hot water for next few days! funny enough this is taking place now that the weather is getting quite cold here in Switzerland!

No comments: