Saturday, November 05, 2005

I never understand some girls!
Last week, Friday night I stayed in to rest because I felt the flu is coming and I should rest. However, there was a big party in Zurich and none of these roommates of mine had notified me of it. Although I would have not gone, I felt ill.
Moving on, Saturday around 11:00 pm, it was a sunny day. I was sun bathing in my room. Putting my room in order, I saw my cellular phone is ringing! Looking at call display I see an unfamiliar number. After a few rings I pick up the phone.

Me: hello
E: I am E.
The connection got weak, so,
Me: I can’t hear you. Are you A.??
E: no, I am E.
Me: ahan, that is you. What is up?
E.: would you do me a favor.
Me: Sure.
E.: would you come and pick me up from Hospital. I do not feel well. I can’t hardly walk.
Me: are you all right?
E.: yes, please come and take me back home.
Me: Ok. I will be there in 45 min or less.

who is E. She is my housemate who is from Nederland. She is 24 or 25.
I have gone to Hospital and pick her up. I asked her, what has happened. With lot of short breath she goes:

Last night there was this huge party. There were about 700 people there. Oh, it was so much fun I think someone had put drug in my drink, because I couldn’t feel anything afterwards. At the hospital they told me if I have used drugs?! Considering I am diabetic, I looked for my Insulin shot after I felt bad. But apparently, someone had misplaced it, too. When I asked for it, people laughed and said can’t you do it some other time!! She goes unconscious after not injecting herself.
[If you are diabetic and do not inject yourself with insulin at certain time, you tend to have frozen muscle and hardly be able to move. You may go unconscious, too. Narrator]

Apparently, couple of her friends takes her to the Hospital. When she becomes conscious, they leave her in there!!
I should mention that she vomited during our return trip and was not feeling well at all. Walked slowly and I had to hold her arm to prevent her from falling down.
While about 20 meters from our place I see this Spanish guy (not the guy who is also my housemate, another one) who is fairly good looking, let’s say like Zorro, with shorter build and has a nice car passing us with his Argentinean friend being in the car as well. They wave and pass without any sort of bothering to stop.
She blushes and tells me. Oh, I am ashamed that J. sees me in such a condition.
I said they should be ashamed that they are passing by us seeing you hardly can move and still they did not stop! Was he last night with you in the party???

She continues: what would J. think! He is such a cutie, and I was almost falling for him last night, although my own Dutch Boy friend is sweeter! Yes, J. was there. He had couple of drinks, me too and he was talking quite sweet. Considering he has PhD and a car I was almost falling for him! I should be more careful, because I may fall for him!!
So, then I am thinking, a girl is poised by drug! People misplace her insulin shot.
She is left in hospital alone. A macho Spanish dude with his new VW car passes by us and waves to us. And she must get shameful that he may see her in this condition! I think I have no choice to draw this conclusion that girls fall for look and money! Men are not alone in this world who fall for good looks and figures!!

No comments: