Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not only Me...
1. There was a hocky game right about 20 min. from where I live between Canada and Switzerland. Unfortunately, I couldn't go becasue I am busy tomrrow with couple of presentation. Canada won 2-1. quite friendly, not much of pushing ans shaving and body cheking that you'd see in NHL.

2. Siting in my office late evening, this German guy walks in. He is asking why am I working late. He then sees a paper on my desk about Osteoporosis.
He says: Oh, you know that is why I keep telling my girl friend to drink Milk, everyday!!
There is this expression in German for women, who do not drink Milk, by giving birth to every child they lose a tooth!!(who knows what is that!)
...
Just made me wonder I am not the only one recommends to drink milk!
so, DRINK MILK, Be HAPYY!

No comments: