Monday, September 05, 2005

Spain I am coming!
1. Signing off from Switzerland, Spain I am coming!

2. Is not it amazing in land of freedom I get an offer to go along with a bald phd guy to watch a carton movie called Madagascar!! (Very funny, though between you and me!!)

3. I am going to write something short about Iranian girls. Since I have not much of time (no, I am not going to die, it is late night and I am leaving early morning for Spain!) I will make my story short and to the point!

Being in three continents and meeting many girls I have to come to this conclusion that Iranian girls, if not the best, but perhaps one of the best to know and perhaps to get married to (the latter I haven’t done but I think I can extend my experiences to that!) for Iranian guys and perhaps non-Iranians. Yes, I was saying, please don’t get there, I know that Iranian girl are perhaps more hairy than their western counterparts!! (with all due respect) but you know somehow we feel more comfortable and of course edger with them than with non-Iranians!! They are caring, loving, and sensitive! They give you confidence; (simply accepting you as you are but pumping you for more!!!!)
They give you hard time but want you to love them every moment! They try very hard to please you, even if you are completely out of it! No other nationality has complexity of Iranian girl who has lived, or lives in double standard world and still feels confidence! Of course, they are smart and intelligence. look how many of them are phds or who got Nobel Price (an Iranian woman, not man)! All and all they are perfect match for non-tolerable Iranian guy!! all I think they should not be doing is not lose their confidence! I hope that is good enough for now!
Signing off, I have a lot to do, need an Iranian girl who do what I do right now, Ironing, preparing my suitcase and etc.!! ok, just kidding, babam jan... I do it myself, do not bite please!!

No comments: