Monday, September 26, 2005

Soap Opera in Guesthouse number 15 & opposite sex expectation!
1. Akh, that my political write up gets no attention! my rating goes down, it is all about rating!! However, …let move on…:-))
...
2. Right now, I am trying to sleep, since the entire day I have had meetings and reading trying to understand some abstract concept (of course for me, not for any of you).
The house I am living in made out of wood. I am not sure if I told you about Brazilian guy who lives right down a floor underneath of my room. There is this British girl also in next door, who is short, blond and chubby!
For the past few weeks she has been trying hard to pick up this guy who also take advantage and no says no. Funny enough that the other day, he was in the kitchen with me and explaining about his dentist girl friend who is coming here from Brazil in October. Now, I have to hear the sound of the girl who is apparently telling story about her OKtober fest weekend in Muenchen! They talk so loud that I hardly can sleep! I do not get to the details!

2. What do we expect from our opposite sex in a relationship!
I start with me, my comment area is open to yours!
1. Prepare food for me!
2. Clean own residence!
3. washing our cloths!
4. not to forget Ironing them!
5. hum, let me see, the other things that a man expects, of course!
am I fair?:-)
now, is your turn:-)

No comments: