Friday, September 23, 2005

Sad moment of my life!
With so much energy I have I honestly feel old now! I am not sure how does life is treating me but if I ever feel sad then all the movies on TV, on my computer and rest turn to be sad!
So, today is Friday evening and didn’t go anywhere because many of these guys who I know here have gone to Germany for October fest! I didn’t feel like drinking the entire night, so I didn’t go! Moving on, one thing to all of you do not stay home on Fridays night and watch movies!
So, all and all in these moments that I feel pity for myself, I also had borrowed a movie from this local library last week which have not had a chance to watch it until tonight.
Being a big fan of Charlize THeron (I once wanted to go to LA just to ask her out, after Devil’s advocate movie!! But I passed! I know; I am crazy!) got this movie called "Head in the clouds". Very sad and heart braking movie! Charlize Theron shows an excellent performance.
The changes she is going through is amazing and the gesture she reflects is even more astonishing! It is about love, lost, war!
I think people can draw many conclusions but one is perhaps the most important one "do not burn your candles in any price at both ends"! Anyone who believes will not live a full life(I always thought so!) and just lives for couple of years is not doing anything to prolong his/her life in the right way!
Another one: Do not create a dysfunctional family for yourself and your children, you ruin everyone!!

Beautiful movie but sad! Damn another sad movie on TV! What is with Fridays all sad movies are played on Fridays??!!
Thanks for having this blog to nag otherwise,...

No comments: