Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Racing against time, New York gang= Violence to the full effect


Weather report: Sunny, quite fair day, after a day of rain! It is like spring! about 12 degrees.

This is a Jazz Song from last century By George Michael (1999)

brother Can you spare a dime?

Once I built a railroad, made it run
Made it race against time
Once I built a rairoad, now it’s done
Brother can you spare a dime?
Once I built a tower to the sun
Brick and rivet and lime
Once I built a tower, now it’s done
Brother can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits
Gee, we looked swell
Full of that yankee doodle de dum
Half a million boots went slogging through hell
I was the kid with the drum
Say don’t you remember, they called me al
It was al all the time
Say don’t you remember, I’m your pal!
Buddy can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits
Gee, we looked swell
Full of that yankee doodle de dum
Half a million boots went slogging through hell
I was the kid with the drum
Say don’t you remember, they called me al
It was al all the time
Say don’t you remember, I’m your pal!
Buddy can you spare a dime?

....
2. I have lived in three continents during lots of ups and downs of my life! Probably I can hardly define my characteristic, however, one thing is certain and that is I cannot tolerate violence!
Last night, I went along side couple of friends to see Gang of New York in Farhang cinema. I know this movie was released long time ago but this was my first opportunity to see it! I have to admit that I almost forced my friends to see this movie, so a big apologies to them. The entire movie was a big time violence with some informative messages.
As I put it there is always someone with an upper hand! No matter how much fears you inject to people’s mind to fear you off, still you won’t have the winning hand! So, all and all violence is not the answer to any kind of act!



2. Restaurant reviews:

Cara Mia Ristorante Italiano Gandhi: This has become one of my favorite restaurants in Tehran. The ambient is classy at the same time cozy. They serve a home made (i.e. they make it themselves) the Italian pastas like fettuccini, ravioli and so on. The green salad with balmastic vinegar plus a tasty burciatto can be a great appetizer.

Super Star fast food: A fast food restaurant that resembles McDonald’s and KFC. They have Varity of fast food and sandwiches. They even have recently added rice with green beans and boiled corn to their menus.

No comments: