Saturday, January 17, 2004

Great Expectations; an answer to one of the comments left for me last time

I was watching the Great Expectations (1998) (book was originally written by Charles Dickens) today and just recalled the time that a great friend and I watched this movie together back in couple of years ago in Theater In Toronto! As soon as the movie was finished we ran to HMV to buy the sound track life of Mono.
What I liked about this movie was the fact that tells you: if you give, then you expect to receive as well. Be fair and helpful you will be rewarded!

Moving on, in my last writing someone left me a comment and wondered why do I write in English. I felt I should put up this in public that people would know about it.
First, I am a lot comfortable writing in English than Persian. I have written most of writings in English, So, I can say I am used to writing in English. When it comes to typing Persian that is another disaster! If I wish to type something that I write in English rather in Persian it may take me to type it for the entire day!! So, please forgive me if I do not write these short articles in Persian.
I try to see if one day I could!

No comments: