Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Our fun then and our fun Now!

I should have probably indicating that this following piece was written about 6 years ago! I was just cleaning my computer directories and came across this piece of writing of mine. I suppose I wanted to continue to write in this piece. However, I decided not to do so. This has nothing to do with getting "No" or "Yes". This can be related to a piece I wrote couple of months ago. See it here! What I meant was how easy we used to live when we were younger. Not much of complications. So, hope this has cleared the air.
...
I recall when I was in high school at the time that our hormones were rushing though our brain making us do what we were told not to do at those moments, our fun with the guys was to gather in a place of one of our friends and make phone calls to either girls we knew to prank on them with saying some funny thing that was characteristics of that time.
I recall when I was even younger, I could easily go out to the streets around our house get to know people and either bike or play basketball, volleyball or soccer with them. It was such an easy task to get to know people that if you would approach them you wouldn’t hear a no word from anyone.

And today….

No comments: