Monday, September 01, 2008

hum, economy of Iran and other stories!
1. For those who miss Iran and President Ahmadi nedjad, have a look at this short report how inflation affecting people in Iran.


2. This Arab dude has become my entertainment!!
AG: Today, Alham dolelah, is start of Ramedan month.
I: oh, poor people in Iran, the suffering time has started once again. When I was in Iran and working at a company, our company had about 600 employee and out of those 600, there were only 10 to 20 were fasting who were directly or indirectly connected to Basij, paramilitia forces office!
I: however, I have got a question, since you claim, Islam is religion which can instruct you on life and politics and everything. So, I wonder if someone is born from Moslem parents and then later in his/her life decides not to be Muslem. Koran instruct other muslems to kill him, isn't it? We say La Ekrah a Fi Din.
AG: yes, men it is written but it depends on interpretation!!! Koran is written for those in 1500 years ago and cannot be extended today!! We have to have Sheikh to interpret that for today's world!!
I: wait a mintue, didn't you tell me there are diffrent laws in Islam. Those written in Koran should not be interpreted and must be imlemented, like getting 4 wives and so. and fasting and other things!
AG: ya man, but there are some interpretations, however needed! and you have brain, in such a case you should use your brain.
I: wait a mintue, you now say that needs interpreted, so, then we can interpret everything according to you, isn't it!!?
AG: no men, the Seikh can do that, who has PhD in religious study!!
I: com'on why not you interpret that, I can do that, too!
telphone rings;
I had to go for lunch!
discussion continues!!

No comments: