Tuesday, September 02, 2008

continuation of our talk
I: so, ok let's forget that, I conclude that you agree that we should revisit some of the rules perhaps initiated 1500 years ago! let me ...

AG: yes, May be, what we should do listen to Sheikhs who are Dr. in this area!!

I: Let me get to another story, is this true that when Arabs invaded Iran, they killed many people of Iran. I recently saw that...

AG: Yes, in our books they say many of these Iranians who were killed by Arabs were praying to fire, and were believing in fire, these were witches ...

I: oh, not that from you, I have been suffering from this idiotic comment for sometimes. Listen, Zoroastrian were the first group who believed in single god. Fire was sign of purification. Ah, it is sad such a things is promoted even by people in Iran, however you were thought that many Iranians were killed by Arabs in that invasion?....

No comments: