Monday, September 22, 2008

either you accept something or not!!??
We Iranians are funny society! In expression in Persian we say we like to have the Date (dry fruit, i.e. Khorma) and the god! This expression apparently goes back to this story that Prophet Mohammad was approached by a woman whose son was eating lots of Date per day! So, She asks him to advise her child from eating so much Date per day. Apparently, Mohammad says I can't do that since I have already eaten some, or something on that note. (Those who know the story correct me, if I am wrong!)
Having said that, President Ahmadi Nedjad according to media is in New York!
Ok, so far so good. However, I have got a question! if Mr. Ahmadi Nedjad says what UN is saying, it is just a useless paper and UN has become puppet of great powers and etc. How the hell, he intends to give a speech in UN general assembly at New York almost every year since he has been in power!!!

If going to give a speech at such a place that is not acceptable by IRI, why spending tax money and go there and say things?!! can't he just say those things in Iran!
If it is acceptable to do so (give speech there), then those resolution passed by UN are not just useless papers! They are pendulum in front of IRI government, or??
am I saying nonsenses!!!???
I have to tell as my experience goes in Iran society we always experience these double standards!!

No comments: